We are looking for an experienced landscape maintenance crew leader who is looking for growth potential within a company. We work four ten hour work weeks with the occasional Fridays and overtime depending on weather and schedules for the week.
** Two years of professional mowing experience is required for this position**
Please make sure that you have this requirement before applying
· Experience with string trimmers/weed eaters, edgers, blowers and mowers a must.
· Possess willingness to learn new skills.
· Legal documentation to verify employment eligibility.
· Wear appropriate work boots, uniform shirt, and pants prescribed by company policy.
· Familiar with company policies contained and set forth, include safety guidelines/standards.
· Use assigned tools and equipment in proper/safe manner.
· Assist loading and unloading work trucks and trailers.
· Be able to work in various positions including, but not limited to, stooping, standing, bending over, sitting, kneeling, and squatting for extended periods of time.
· Be able to lift, pull, and push materials and equipment to complete assigned job tasks.
· Be able to lift 40# of weight frequently throughout assigned work day.
· Maintain physical fitness level necessary to complete assigned job tasks.
· Must be able to work outside for numerous hours in various types of weather
· Polite and professional manners
· Attention to detail
· Must be allow a criminal background check and pass drug test.
· Reliable transportation to job site/office.
· Valid NC Driver’s License and excellent driving recorded
· Must be responsible to transport trucks, crews and equipment to multiple job sites along route and maintain safety and efficiency.
· Report to work at the assigned time and assigned location, perform duties as assigned.
· Will be responsible for maintaining multiple properties; residential, commercial, HOA’s, hotels, industrial, etc. and follow the requirements set forth by each property. Routes can vary from 3 expansive commercial properties per day up to 80 residential properties for area property owner associations.
Enjoy significant growth potential, along with:
Competitive hourly wage
4-day work week
Blue Cross Blue Shield Group Plan Medical Insurance
Dental, life and supplemental insurances
Retirement (IRA) plan with company match
Family atmosphere with additional benefits
Salary: $12.00 to $20.00 /hour
North Carolina Driver’s License Required
New Bern, NC 28562